Aggressive Criminal Defense Attorneys Serving St. Louis
Dedicated to protecting the rights of the accused
If you have been accused of a crime, you understand that it can be a confusing, intimidating, and humiliating experience. The Morris Firm understands how difficult this time can be, and is committed to defending the rights of those who have been accused of criminal behavior. Being convicted of a crime can result in significant fines, and even jail time. Furthermore, there may be additional professional or social consequences that you may need to consider. For the criminally accused, it is imperative that they retain an experienced St. Louis criminal defense attorney to ensure that their constitutionally guaranteed rights to due process are adequately represented.
An experienced criminal defense attorney in St. Louis
The Morris Firm has been defending individuals accused of committing a crime since 2005. He is dedicated to protecting his clients’ rights and is aggressive in their defense. We review each case thoroughly and the every aspect of your case, from your initial encounter with law enforcement to any procedural deficiencies that the prosecution may have. Some of the types of criminal defense cases that we handle include:
- DWI – being convicted of driving while intoxicated can result in fines, the loss of your driver’s license, and even jail time. Furthermore, a DWI on your driving record could affect your employment and insurance rates, as well as any professional licenses you may hold. It is important for anyone who has been charged with DWI to consult with and retain an attorney experienced in handling such matters.
- Drug Crimes – Drug crimes can range from simple possession misdemeanors to serious felonies for distribution or trafficking. These charges can carry with them substantial fines and jail sentences. If you have been charged with a crime involving illegal drugs, it is in your best interest to contact an attorney immediately.
- Homicide and Violent Crimes – Crimes of violence also carry with them serious fines, jail time, and can have both social and professional repercussions. An attorney with experience in handling such matters can ensure the best possible outcome in your case and mitigate any long term consequences you may face.
- Homicide – Being accused of homicide can be a life changing event. Being convicted of homicide could have devastating repercussions for your life and the lives of your family. If you are being investigated for or have been accused of homicide it is imperative that you contact an attorney who is experienced in handling homicide cases immediately.
- Federal Crimes – Federal crimes involve conduct in violation of United States federal law. They can range from securities fraud to kidnapping, and often involve very serious penalties. If you have been charged with a federal crime, it is essential that you contact an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately.
- Traffic – While a traffic ticket may seem like a trivial matter, traffic violations can jeopardize your license and significantly raise your insurance rates. An aggressive traffic attorney can help you keep your driving record clean, keep your license, and keep points off of your license.
Contact an experienced and aggressive criminal defense attorney today
Being accused of a crime is a very serious matter and can have both sever long and short term consequences. As a result, it is in your best interest to mount the most vigorous legal defense possible to protect your liberty, your assets, and your future. The attorneys at The Morris Firm have the experience and dedication to provide you with such a defense, and are committed to protecting the right of people who have been accused of a crime. We are conveniently located in downtown St. Louis, just minutes from the courthouse. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us at (314)-241-5900 or email us through our contact form here.